Change is the only constant in life. If you are in the right place or are open to it that change can bring upon growth.
In the last few months my life has changed yet again; taking some unexpected turns and leading to major growth in my own personal relationships. If someone told me a year ago what I would have endured this last year I would have fallen into a fit of hysterical laughter.
Last year at this time I was a shell of who I am now... The caterpillar spinning my cocoon. My personal relationship having been redefined once again and being placed on lockdown. Trying hard to fit the role of friendship in with the circumstances. October and November brought some interesting turns. In December another twist. Only to have January's freeze thaw in February. March and April stayed consistent, a determination to power through tough times. May was the emergence of something incredible. It was then when I finally opened up to the possibilities. I stepped out of the cocoon to show everyone the changes that had been taking place.
The reveal was more than some could handle. The one who instigated the change wasn't on the same path for growth. So I was shoved away.
Not knowing how to react I Was heartbroken and dumbfounded. A couple weeks down. Picked myself up (with the help of some amazing friends) and pushed on. Knowing some new lessons.
It's those lessons that give me hope for the future. :)
Someday I will go into depth about the lessons, the people, the circumstances. But for now... I will be grateful.
It is with an open heart I proceed...
No comments:
Post a Comment