Sunday, June 17, 2012

Somethin' positive for a change

I know it's been a bit and like every other time I finally update a million and one things have changed because change is the only constant; truth is tough is that I miss the change if it doesn't happen. I know it's what propels each of us forward and out of that that which is every day life. And because of some recent personal experiences which have created much personal growth I have decided to make my mark.... Being extremely positive force which I can be... Called it the "good morning experiment". Texting my nearest and dearest "good morning". It takes 21 days to begin a habbit and I am well into that with the core group of friends. It had changed my life dramatically. Something as simple as a good morning text has given me so many blessings and so many more positive experiences... Three weeks and my life has turned over a new leaf. I going to continue on the path that I have made.. Continue being a light onion so many people's lives. Deep down I am happy... It feels good for the first time in a long time just to be in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment