Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey Batter, Batter... Swing! (ugh curve ball)

Seems like I was looking straight down the center and wasn't prepared for that curve ball.  It will be alright, let me get my bearings and realize that that too is one of your pitches.  Yup, 'hey batter, batter'.  NO WORRIES I am down but not out, focused now... got this one.  Go ahead your pitch. 

We were shooting around with analogies in today's meeting.  LOL.  We are gonna roll with this one.. the "curve ball" hummm.   In some odd twist of fate, I was given exactly what I have been asking for.  LMAO.  Be careful what you ask for?  Nah, I am happy to help.  I have some great ideas, just implementing them is a bit bigger process than I figured. Baby steps, but I was reminded yesterday that I have to see the bigger picture too.  THANK YOU, my best, for that reminder. 

Funnier because this "learning curve", undertaking this project and all that goes with it;  well, I have decided to up the anti.  Make it even more challenging on the road ahead.  Who wants easy, blah!  Let's strive for greatness... This project, is just the tip of the ice burg for everyone -- Me, the person I am representing, and then a few others I intend on assisting.   

So after that curve ball, yesterday... LOL.  I am recovering, shook it off.  For the record:  don't lean into the pitch.  Somehow I am back up to bat again.  Glutton for punishment? ... maybe... or maybe its just me doing what I do; I won't back down.  I know that I can master this challenge.  Seeing the pitch as it's thrown, what color does the ball look like?  Ahhh there are tricks!  YES. Listening and picking up on ques.

If that isn't enough, I haven't been on her lately because I have been busy with the kiddos.  Well... Seems that will come to an end too, sooner than I ever anticipated.  The last time I heard that was last school year.  OUCH.  Yea, it is tough.... my plate is full again, where do I go from here, kinda questions.  But last time I was this lost, I prayed, and those gorgeous angels came into my life.  Healing me.... and blessing me with a beautiful friendship. 

So back up to bat I go.  Knowing that this could be straight over the plate at any speed, a change up those lucky curve balls. 

More than a bit exhausted from today's events.  Time to rest, at least for a bit.  As always with a grateful heart I proceed.