Okay the twitter site is up and running.... didn't have as much time as I'd like to spend on it today, but spent a good chunk of time, networking though.... just didn't get to the posting parts. Research. YUP lots of it. Fun, exhausting, and comical! We went from 70ish followers last night to 138 tonight, not too shabby. Only been up since Tuesday. Making those connections. Bunch of DM's but eh, progressing. Steady work.
Lots of motivation this morning, in the form of positive energy. I started something fun there too. The original intention was just a internal kinda pick me up, hoping that it would shine into a few other lives. YIKES, think we had enough positive energy, that if there was some way of harnessing it, we coulda lit up VEGAS for a few hours. Oh I so do love the people in my life, they continually lift me up.
Going about the right path, still didn't find the all the links I was searching for today... but I have to put that project to bed because seriously, I will never sleep any other way. No kiddos tomorrow, for the first time in a month and a half. Feels odd. Pushing though that. Other opportunities came knocking yesterday. Someone mentioned pay today, and hummmmm. Well it still maybe down the road a bit, working on another one of those side projects that may just come front and center... Supporting more dreams.
Speaking of dreams time for me to go visit a few of mine in the unconscious form. Good night, be well, sleep well.
No comments:
Post a Comment