Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SMOKIN' <--my brain at least, for the moment.

I think my brain my be smoking just a bit... I just got done doing what I have been trying to do for a month at least... Putting people out there on my network, bragging about my friends... Introducing them to other friends, like interests... and what not.  It was the creation process that was a bit more challenging.  But I think I have the hang of it.  At least for now.  LOL. 


Trying my best to group like genres so I am not quite so random.  Things are coming together.... sort of.  I don't really know which direction is up at the moment. Well, no that's not accurate, I know which way is up, but there are a lot of ups... It's time to push just a bit and then wait to see what happens.  I am waiting for that next door to open... down at the end of the hallway full of doors.. no worries, I got my eyes on the windows too.  I never count anything.



Proceeding with an open heart is what I do best.

Being incredibly positive.  Like attracts like... Supporting dreams and seeing mine in the process, kinda a cool adventure.  It becomes a game of connect the dots.  I just need a few closer so that I can get to where I need to get to... Dear Universe, I am grateful for where I am and what I have, and WHO is in my life.  Cannot for get all of that.  I am very very grateful.  Now I would appreciate a sign as to the next direction.  I had a soft opportunity cross my path yesterday.  But at the moment, I deserve something just more than a suggestion.

I will continue to be open, to be honest, to be present... To pray and meditate.  And heal... And do what I do best.  Make people laugh, be 100% the light that I am... Open my heart and let that light shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment