Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back to Me.

Sitting here and writing again... Feels like a comfortable pair of jeans.  Just picked up and put back on... Everthing feels easy.  The characters... even my poems just flow.  I guess there is a time and a place as long as we are willing to get out of our own way sometimes, things happen.  Good things too! 

I was kinda, well not kinda, pretty darn upset yesterday.  LOL. Seems that I have become pretty opinionated as to what I will tolerate and what I won't, was rubbed the wrong way.  Irritated isn't the beginning of it.  But well some good came of it.  Matt challanged me to write a heck of a scene, gave me the pirameters and told me to run with it.  I asked how many pages, he said, three or half an hr, which ever happens first.  Well they were about the same time.  I sent it to him.  His reply?  HOLY CRAP, I should piss you off more often.  Wow.  Nice, eh?  He ment it as a compliment and that was what the subsequent texts said... but well yea.  I was done with the negativity... at that point.  A few people had made me laugh.  Yea, that screws up me being pissed. 

So things are lining up.  Working themselves out.  And I can't help but hear this little voice in my head that someone once told me that once I got my feet back under me I would become just this kinda opinionated again.  COOL.  I am getting back to being me FINALLY! Yes, little voice, if you are reading, thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Garcia, I did not know you when you were not you. You are so you that I cannot imagine you not being you. I am ever-so-glad that you are back to you. Whomever took you away from you was a jerk! Please do not lose you again...T.

    ReplyDelete