Thursday, September 15, 2011

Channeling my rhino.

Things are different.  I know that change is the only constant in life.  I don't think I was ready for ALL of it at the same time.  Growth happens.  I am constantly reminded of that.  There is a friendship poem that says that friends are in your life for a reason, season, or lifetime.  Yea, lost a few friendships, gained several more.  Seems that one door always opens when one shuts.... Sometimes that door is a actually a window, letting in fresh air and light on a dark situation.  Anyhow going with the flow of things is easier than being resistant to the change. 

Pushing through the tough times makes us who we are ultimately it's those challenges that develop and show character.  Keeping my head down and going forward... seeing the rhino that my (ex) Bossman said we all were.... (rhino's can't move backwards something about the way their shoulders are placed or rather displaced won't allow it.) and moving forward with momentum.... or rather charging forward. 

Unique opportunities have developed because of the change and growth showing me that I am on the right path.  Seems that when I ask for a sign I get it, thank you universe.  I am happier, things are simpler and a bit more complex, but in a good way.  I can see where there was once a foggy vision of the future.  And I know where I want to be in a year or two at least and a sorta have a few ideas for a 10 yr plan... coming from someone who is very spontaneous that is incredible!  

My only wish is that someone who was really close was still in my life... but alas I am only responsible for MY OWN decisions and ACTIONS... not theirs.  Not something I will ever have to answer for.  Miss 'em.  And I have forgiven all the hurt because I loved, and I will never apologize for loving, it is so much greater than the anger could ever be.  Even though things imploded... I still love you.  *breathing*  Self preservation won't let me reach out but I know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment