Friday, June 3, 2011

It's All GOOD

Found that silver lining on the last cloud too.  Things are looking better personally, professionally I got this.  Moving back in the right direction.  Even if it's small steps, it's still progressing in the right direction.  Heard somethin really motivating the other day, yea, DW I do listen to you!  Swear, most of it even sticks.  It just settles in a day or two later.  Sorry I was a mess.  But yea.  I got it.... paraphrasing because I don't remember verbatim, though if I thought about, I probably could remember. 

Basically I progressed pretty far in my projects... Getting knocked down was a minor set back, on my butt... GET up, dust off, tape up the wounds... Get back in.  There is still much forward progress made.  Cannot and will not let a minor set back deter me because I have come pretty far.  *looks back* Yea. 

Shaking it off.  Dealing with what happened, what has happened...  Held most of my ground.  Didn't sell out on any of it.  That was important.  Knowing who I am; what I bring to the mix.  Somethings don't change.  I am not going anywhere.  So... Time to start moving forward again, even if it's Uncle-Bob-Baby-steps.  That's fine, forward progress no matter how small is still forward. 

I know where I want to be.  An incredible support system beside and behind me keeping me moving, propelling me forward.  On the right path. 

Still getting good news.  The best thing that I can do though, is just what I have been doing.  BEING ME, genuinely me--- Hopelessly optimistic, giggly, out-going, loving unconditionally, supporting my friends, and enjoying life. 

I am blessed, I know I am.  I love the people in my life, ever grateful to them and the opportunities that I have.  With that grateful heart I proceed.