Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let it go belly up...

LMAO.  I know why start the blog there?  Well it's a funny blog.  Change is ever abundant, lots of things going on in the last week, and sometimes you just have to laugh at it.  Because to freak out or try to micromanage just doesn't work. 

It was time for something different.  For about two months now I have been flirting with the idea of cutting my hair.  Not something I do all the time, funny, I will dye it and not thing twice, cut? OMG.... NOOOO!  LOL.  The last time I had it professionally done was two years ago...well that was before Saturday!  I am HAPPY, thrilled, whatever, it was time (long over due) for a change!  Got my toes done too... and I was out of the Studio for less than 45 min and I had some guy, random, buy me lunch... that's good stuff!  LOL.  Matt says a return on the "investment" whatever.  It was nice.... just to be thought of.


So many things going on... this blog started yesterday and I am just NOW getting around to finishing it, so working on two blogs at the same time.  Lots to say.  But I can't finish this scene... I will get to that in the next blog though as to the reason why. 

If it's not one thing it's another, but at least I can see that it's external... or every once in a while I back up, finally after HIT THE PANIC button... stupid panic button... and then in the midst of my freak out I realize "ummmm HEY, this isn't entirely you"... Did that twice today.  Crap. 

Lots being dumped in my lap.  Not that I won't help or that I can't help... Because YES SIR I most certainly will roll up my sleeves and get things going.  A little dirt, dust, sweat... hell blood doesn't even scare me.  Lets do this.  Lets get things done. 

Not everyone is ready for that change... nope some people like to just complain about where they are... not change a darn thing... DRAMA... OMG. 

I am done with a good chunk of it. Tried to help someone out last night. Ummm bit me in the ass. Thank you very much. Not sure that I will ask her what's wrong in a loving manner again. Actually thinking about cutting ties all together. No biting the hand that feeds you. I was there, would be there... but I refuse to throw myself in front of the bus for you, I just don't know you that well, besides, it appears that you are blowing things out of proportion and being stupid. Just sayin....


I can't do it... It's exhausting.  TAKE responsibility for your part.  Like I said the other day... "you can't be a doormat, unless you decide to lay down and be walked on."  It's the truth.  People don't see it.  LOOK, I have had my share of bad experiences... so has EVERYONE else, it's this thing called LIFE. We all come from someplace unless you lived under a rock... and even then; there is something that kept you there.

So the new phrase that I heard on Saturday evening I am totally taking and running with it..."Don't feed the Drama Fish; let it go belly up."  Nice, from my friends Aunt.  But regardless where it came from still some great advice. 

YUP, YUP.  That about covers it for the change and the drama... and the end of drama as I want to know it.  LOL....

Leaving with one last thought... instead of not feeding the darn fish... how 'bout we just flush it!