Monday, June 6, 2011
sorting and sifting (feeling good)
Lots of things to come my way lately.... Emotions are at the surface..... been quick to get really mad...... upset.... and then giggly....
Thinking it was outing all that stuff.... but I have had a few days to calm the heck down and get my bearings... things are better, wayyy better... Its all about moving past the bs. Being just me. Wonderfully me.
So I sit here with about thirty things to do. I can't help but think of someone. The same someone who's text I got last night wishing me a good night, same one that woke me up this morning. *blush* It feels good. Feeling good to be in my skin at the moment (michael buble, "feeling good" goes through my mind as I say it. HA, its my blog I will post it, because I can...). Enjoying being in his presence, hoping the communication stays. I miss talking to him lots. Just incredibly smart and quick witted.
Back to this though.... I got side tracked.... off the subject. So 125 poems... That was the challenge. I have gone through and proofed... read and re read. It is now up to L to re-read, I told her to give me the feedback. We print and submit. Pretty freaking exciting, its work from about 8 yrs in total... Scary. But on the brink of something fantastic.
I am also continuing the writes for my story. SWEET. Baby steps, there and we may have another route. *crosses fingers*
I can now laugh about the other night. Someone, whom shall remain nameless in this blog.... Mr, pain in my ass-nameless (not Mr Sweet text)..... Decided to come onto me a bit strong. YUP. His kisser got slapped, and with my left hand. Apparently his lip caught his tooth and that got busted as well. I told him that NOOOO, I wasn't interested in him as such, he knows this, just trying to be very macho. ICK. Not giving away "my gifts" to just anyone. His apology to me yesterday, worked very well. I was having an off day. He brought over boxing gloves let me hit him square in the jaw, just once, and it was supervised. BOO! But it got out the aggression for the remarks that he made after the first incident. We are back on good terms, but that may have also been the ben and jerry's. Whatever the case.... I still have my friendship.
Today more edits. Alot of revisiting. Been working so steadily on the sub characters... that going back to the main character seems a bit off. So taking a break from it. Needing to see it from a guys perspective anyhow, waiting on a response from Matt for part of it. He's busy in meetings.
Had a bit of a hiccup this morning. But really I was in the right mentality, I didn't let it get to me. It was NOT my dumb decision, yup I made the judgement about what the kinda decision it was. I cannot be responsible for it. Nope, only responsible for my own actions and reactions. While there doesn't appear to be a good reason for the choice, I am can let it go... The decision will give me what I am sure is much more sanity in the long run. So letting it go.
Hearing good things for the most part from my friends and their stuff that they have going on.
Seems that I am not the only one coming up against resistance with my goals. But I am helping keep everyone focused. Just taking it and running with it; again I got the ball and am running to the end zone.
Staying motivated... keeping positive.... and moving in the right direction. Sorting through the bs. Getting down to the good stuff. Not sure that this blog said much of anything. It's an update. And a break from the inside of my mind at the moment. Gonna post a few poems and take a break.
With a grateful heart I proceed......
Ohhh... ps. those affirmations. ROCK. Still doing them every day, or close to.... and I have had phenomenal results personally and extraordinary feedback! :)