Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moments of Awesomeness

it's been a few days... kinda chaotic... lots going on and just sitting down to blog hasn't happened. I need to just do. Make time and do. So that is my attempt today.... right now.

Moments of awesomeness that are worth mentioning...

I was having a tough time the other day. Posted a status on FB asking the universe to remove the wall that I was constantly hitting. My friend wonderfully answered my request with a fantastic visualization. LOVE her! She told me to visualize whatever tool of destruction I wanted and just start picturing the wall behind DEconstructed... DEMOLISHED. Got it, I was nice at first, just a sledge hammer and pulled down bricks, a few at a time. The whole in the wall was more than enough encouragement.

Stupid wall is back, this time I am using dynamite. Just sayin, I am tired of being nice... I am tired of running up against the wall. I am making progress, its just slower than I wanted. But God has his own time table. Learning lessons throughout the way... So patience is trying to be my virtue by default.

Still posting my affirmations... Getting back wonderful energy from them as well. Keeping things moving in the right directions, my words and actions are being validated in the most wonderful of ways. My heart and soul are open to the reception of gratitude and love that pour forth.. Ohhhh NEW one..... new affirmation right there. That's what it's about... JUST letting my mind be free, allowing things to move me... the SPIRIT is just taking me and putting me where I need to be. VALIDATION just witnessed as you read.

One other one posted today... ended up with another great discussion. Things both my friend and I needed to hear.... INTERNALIZE LOVE. Wow, powerful things, right? I am a giver. Always giving, always. Many lectures later, lots of wounds I have had to heal.... and I still give. That's who I am. If I can do or something to make some one's life easier, make them smile, or just sigh in relief, I WILL take action. Somehow in the midst of this I have a tough time receiving it back. Admittedly getting better at it. For so long I thought I was unworthy. BAH now, I know better. It is time to know that I deserve it just as much as anyone else.

Needing to open up and accept what is given to me, that love and gratitude.... INTERNALIZE the love. Know it comes from a higher source, know that it will be what prevents me from getting so burned out. Know that I have to receive in order to give. And that I also have to have self love. Without that, the inside stuff... the outward stuff just isn't the same. Constantly seeking out what you need will not fulfill the need, it will just make the need more prevalent. Like attracts like. Be love, be receptive to it, and it will find you. All kinds of affirmations coming out of this blog, coming out... this, this right here shows, that something as small as a change in your thinking can change HUGE things in your life.

The amount of positive energy that has been returned to me, be it gratitude, love, encouragement, creativity, positive/supportive people and relationships in my life..... I have been multiplied... in the last few weeks. INCREDIBLE. There isn't any other word for it. On the right path. That I do know. I keep on keeping on.

Remembering Matt's quote the other day.... me bitching about trying.... "....but I try... and try....and try.... and-" His response, "Well, Tiger, it just means you aren't dead yet. Keep on." I baulked. He asked if I wanted an excuse or just to vent. I said vent... he said good it meant he wouldn't have to kick my ass, yet. Thanks... YUP he knows me.


Blog is all over the place, but here's the moral of the story. I am letting the spirit move... being witness to greatness, allowing it to happen as well, and then being grateful for it. Not standing for the negativity... Time to keep on keeping on. With a grateful heart I proceed.