Friday, May 6, 2011

empathetic me

So.  Maybe I should have started here.  It's hard to explain.  Difficult to find the word.  Trying.  Okay.  A psychic "sees" right.  I mean this is a given.  Now people can argue the accuracy from here until the end of time, but that's what they do they "see" with their sixth sense, some other event that is not happening right in front of them, is not apparent with their five senses.  Yea, so work with me on this, the best way I know how to describe it is I am an empath.  Yea, not "seeing" as a psychic sees, but rather "feeling".

What does that mean?  Hummm well it means I am super sensitive to emotions.  Always have been.  I can be happy-go-lucky me and because someone I care about is having a rough time, eh, it lowers it.  Yea, yea, that's just being empathetic/sympathetic to a situation... nope, its beyond that, it truly bums me out!  The reverse is true, I get happier if my friends are succeeding.  See kinda selfishly propelling you all forward.  *wink*  No really I love bragging.  That's something else entirely. 

Okay so there is another couple parts to this "gift".  I get feelings about a situation.  Yea, this is the more I guess you could say psychic part of it.  I can feel if a situation is good or not, most of the time.  Going with my gut.  Umm this is good and bad.  I hate driving on the freeway, worse, someone else driving.  I see some pretty awful situations that could occur.  It used to be worse; I used to see horrific accidents.  I mean like they really happened, gruesome sights... potential accidents, worse when they actually do happen.  UGH.  But there is good too.... Developing this while working on massage.  SWEET.  I have great intuition when working on a person.  Just sync up with the surroundings and their energy.  Can't fully explain it, you'd have to be on my table to experience it.

There is another part in being around a person, and maybe this goes best under massage.  I can feel what is hurting in them, let my guard down and I can feel physical and emotional pain.  If  I don't snap it back into place, well I can take on their issues, mental, emotional, physical.  No bueno.  I try, its difficult though if I am involved with the person, if I care about their well being... friends, family.  yea. 
Along with that there can be an energy exchange, yea this is the most out there part.  I know you have followed or tried to follow.  I connect to people.  I am a people person.  If I let you in.  I quite literally let you in.  I have a connection with you from that point forward.  Now if something happens I can get a feeling... like a tug on a string that something is up.  If I am grounded, being neutral within my own energy, meditating... anything like that, that tug is very strong.  I have met others like me in this aspect, well in all little faucets of this niche.  Seems like attracts like several of my friends do this whether they know it or not.

Not sure that I did much to explain how things work... Maybe created more questions.  Ask.  I will answer.  Gladly.

No comments:

Post a Comment