LMAO. So I guess I started it, I DARED everyone to smile on my FB status. Lesson learned. Not doing that again. SMH. It was an uphill battle kinda day. Random. I mean, yea, Monday, but I was ready for it.
The last few weeks I have gotten outta routine. Got a massage yesterday. WHOOOHOOO! Fantastic therapist, graduating in a week. Awesome, it was completely spontaneous decision. I know, yea, but it was INCREDIBLE. Was hoping that I would get a newbie or one on their way out, either way, I wanted someone who needed some great feedback. Going to the student clinic, giving back... I remember having to deal with that, and I remember how important former student feedback was. How much I respected what someone else in the field had to say... was determined to be honest and encouraging.
Found the greatest therapist! She was wonderfully intuitive, I told her to go with what she needed to practice, no expectations. WHOOOHOOO! Perfect, pressure was great, draping amazing (I think I learned a new technique) and I loved the confidence she had on the preinterview questions. WOW. I am taking notes on that one. Spoke of draping policy and expectations. I mean up front asking if I wanted glute work! NICE. And then explaining that if I had 'boundries' that she would respect them but that would mean no work, in the area... aka if I left on my undergarments it would be considered a boundary she respected. NICELY put. Gotcha. So yea, I was ready for a fantastic massage, and got exactly what I wanted. Terrific stuff happened. Man it kicked my butt yesterday too, I was exhausted and detoxing today. It took a good nap for me today in order get back on top of things. But I am good now. CLEAR HEADED.
So today was off, maybe it was the session yesterday... but I really don't think so. I was exhausted, but didn't get a good night's sleep, couldn't too much on my brain. lol. Woke up earlier than I needed. Had the princesses, LOVE them, missed them both. Then ran my errands. I had a zillion of them. Yesterday doing laundry I realized I needed new sheets, for massages this week. Alright. I was also thinking about getting lotion instead of just working with oil, because it is getting warmer. Alright... so two more things to do today and add to the list. Check, check. Only it wasn't that easy for some reason. There were like a zillion barriers in the way. LOL. I guess I was supposed to run around like a crazy chicken today.
I also had to get the stuff straightened out with the bank. Had a problem on Friday and was told it would take 48 hrs to get resolved, ummm no resolution. WOW. Yea, so while I was out looking for sheets and lotion... and running Matts errands (dry cleaning, copies at kinkos, and then to the post office for him) I was trying to make this phone call. YIKES. Alrighty. Multi tasking to the rescue.
So the sheet and lotion excursion was just that, wow, several stores. Somehow along the way I got other answers too, I guess I needed the time and the space to come to my own conclusions. But things were uber frustrating at the same time. Mom was cracking up because the only thing keeping me from kicking butt was the music I was listening too, and cranking it up! Somehow the level of frustration was directly linked to the loudness of the music. HAHA.
Things got more complicated the more I tried. So stepping back last night, realizing I was fighting with the day.. I made the decision to just stop, meditate, and listen. Maybe there was a sign or a few signs I was missing. YUP.
Letting go, I am a control freak, fine I admit it. Seeing stuff in this blog you will learn how true that statement is. Sometimes you have to let go of the control, somethings are truly out of your hands. I did let go. And I felt at peace with alot of stuff that finally happened yesterday, last min, but things happened. And my decisions my actions were validated! SWEET!!!!!
-------
**the above was written last night**
Today I am taking the ball that was given and running with it, touchdown people. LET's GO!!!! Being that positive driving force, nothing is stopping it today. NOTHING! Lots to do, but it all starts with me getting off my tail feathers. Will write later, gators. Have a wonderful day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment