Bringing the positive energy like a freight train. Got inspired this morning from a conversation by my ex boss, yup, Bossman himself, just jumped right in. Random text at 6am wth telling me to call him? Okay, sure you woke me up, why not I will bite. (He's married, and I love his wife dearly, I quit on good terms.) He was like I was just thinking of you. I said boss, I got a job, watching the girls but next week if you need a kirby girl, we can work something out in the office, I am avail for phone work. LMAO. He was like hummm maybe. But I just wanted to see how my ex employee, more importantly a friend was doing, since, you fell off the map kiddo. Ohh I did. Yikes.
Well Bossman does what Bossman does best, and got the positive energy stirred. I think it worked for him too! Motivation IS the key, let's keep it going! He was encouraging me to talk about my dreams, my aspirations. Oh man, its Matt all over again *rolling my eyes*, love you Matthew, owe you bunches! Thanks Bossman, you are flippin amazing too!!!!!
So here it goes, some time ago I wanted to open a place. LOL. Pro-D class (professional development) in Massage School. Okay sweet. My own place, yea, it was an assignment to come up with something, how we'd market things, promotional material, services, prices. Ummm my problem with my dreams are, well they are crazy big. I don't do anything small. Hehe, shut up, Dennis, no wise cracks about that (keep your mind right people).
Okay so BIG dreams, in Pro-D thanks Mr. Saunders too, for extrapolating that and helping me organize the chaos that can be my mind. Huge facility integrating massage, spa, pool, gym, holistic health, and fitness classes... thinking a retreat kinda facility but a family friendly one, heck even put a dog daycare/grooming facility... why not bring the dog along too! LOL. Affordable staycation at its finest. WHOLE family goes in everyone enjoys. This is some good stuff, great ideas.
There are so many details, Bossman and Matt have made me go in depth. It can happen, I CAN SEE IT. I have some incredible friends, and this would be a way that we could all help the community. SWEET!
Oh wait, that's not where the dream stops, because that is small potatoes. HAHA. Yea it was the biggest dream in the class, just at the salon/spa level, not even going to a bigger facility incorporating more. So the huge place... why not make more than one? YUP. Thinking there needs to be at least 4 of them. LMAO. Dream, dream big.
So, there were some specifics there, not a great deal, but its MY dream people, this is an open blog, ask and I will elaborate willingly... even better question!
Okay so the challenge today was manifest greatness. Deal.
>>>> I promise, I vow.. (and I will continue to say it, take me up on it!) to each one of my friends that if you share your dreams with me (yea it can be a vulnerable place) I will not only support them, but back them; be your cheerleader! Keep you motivated and moving toward those dreams.<<<<
Lets do this! I know trust is something huge but it is worth the effort. Generally speaking I am pretty good at motivating. (That was actually the reason why Bossman called me, because he needed a fire under his butt). Here's the story, I love unconditionally and am willing to help people get back up no matter how they fall. It's the selfish empath in me that wants you to succeed too. Well sorta, but I want the best for the people I am around, I am involved with. Love to see dreams happen.
_____
In the midst of writing this this morning... I got disrupted. LMBO. Phone call from Laura who is out of town with her sis. Seems that Matt got one from her friend in WA, and told her to call me or he would. Ut oh, my second Mom and Dad are fighting? No, Laura went behind Matt's back and because Jared (tv producer man) doesn't have an exclusive part to the writing; she took it upon herself to submit excerpts from the stories, to two publisher friends of hers. YOWZERS. Warp speed ahead. She is used to propelling Matt into things, its one of the reasons they are together, she supports all his wonderfully-insane yet artistic endeavors. I wasn't quite prepared for the ride. But awesome. I am giddy, excited, stoked; but trying to stay reserved, its just a publisher, they can do as they see fit with it. Sure there are things that run across their desk that well don't see much light of day. PRETTY COOL though. Laura and her two friends think its worthy of submission.
No comments:
Post a Comment