Saturday, May 7, 2011

keep on writing.

Okay so the writing process has engulfed me.  I surrendered maybe a bit too much to it.  New goal is to blog while I write, also wanting to get back to poetry... verses seem to spill forth, so I have a notebook right by the keyboard.  I know awkward a bit but I don't want to loose the thoughts!  Guess I have a bit to say.  Didn't know so much could be bottled up inside.  Wow.  Therapeutic though. 

There is a rawness a kinda untapped part of the writing.  Matt calls it "Mari-isms", Steve (another director/producer friend) seems to agree.  I guess its just a unique perspective they are not used to.  I am just being as genuine as I know how to be, figure the uniqueness will come out because there really isn't another like me. I know sounds kinda narcissistic in nature, but its the truth. 

Working on the inter relationships this week.  That's where I am in the story line.  Mael and Isa.  There is a dynamic and chemistry. 

"You're my planet and I'm your star. From a distance we both shine. Gravity, our own respective gravity keeps us together and apart." (Mael to Isa) 

He doesn't know where he fits into her life... he wants to be a part of it.  Her response was something sarcastic.  She replies he had to be the planet because "Uranus isn't a star".   She doesn't understand romantic love.  Nope, if its not physical she just doesn't get it... or won't let it in.  Like putting to ends same polar ends of a magnet together, you can get them close, but they shove each other away in the end. 

A few victories in the last couple days.  Take them how they come.  Ev and I are back on speaking terms.  I really wish him the best in this new position at work.  Great opportunity for a promotion, he works his ass off so its good that he is moving up.  Proud of you Evan! 


As for personal relationships, I am a pretty happy girl.  Could be happier.  But patience.  Good things come to those who wait, right?  Time will show who I am.  I am confident in that.  Being genuinely me.  Being honest and present, accountable.  Good place to be.  As always proceeding with a open mind and a grateful heart.  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment