Wow. Honored, a bit taken back... humbled... yea that's the word. I wasn't expecting being called a "muse", I know things inspire me. But ME? Awwww. I don't know what to say about that. I am truly a fan of this person's and to know that I help inspire his creativity, that he has some really productive things happen after we converse... SWEET! That is incredible. Personally, I am aware that there are people who can and do light a fire under my arse for both the good and the bad, and they can just flip on that creative side for me. Just feels different to be that person on the other end. But awesome I am running with that title! Heck yea, wearing it proudly... my new badge. *wink*
Ever wonder about that one that coulda gotten away. Well crap. For a min today that's where I was today. I am at a stand still, check in the game of chess, not sure what way is up at the moment, so I guess it's kinda normal. LOL. Thought about it for a whole min. Honestly.. a min.. but after that, well... I know what I want. But you know what they say about wanting, want in one hand and shat in the other... yup one fills first... but that want never goes away. That is my point.
Anyhow that what if was very much the same situation that arose as the other night. One idea, but I couldn't follow through. Things just didn't line up. I don't know what to do... I can only do my part. Be as honest as possible... as present as possible. I don't play games. Think it's why my mind doesn't even go there, the thoughts just shut down, its fine, no complaints. Needing to stay focused anyhow --LOL, got my own blinders on. Though there are other theories on that- DW, CG, and Matt/Laura even Casandra, lmao. Oh well.
Back to the inspiration... I have been on fire lately, lots of stuff not even being caught on paper, wow, I know, a bit manic in and of that. But its good things. Matt challenged me yesterday a few different things. I am taking it and running with it seeing where it leads. Excited about the possibilities. And just gonna keep being me. Because that is something no one else can be, me.
Being positive, BEing light, being creativity... BEING me!