Yea, posted a few poems recently.... lots of stuff, a range of emotions. Most of it "recycled" because I was asked for a range of emotions, samples. Deal, alright. Well my poetry is very raw. I feel pretty vulnerable putting myself out there. But why not take the jump. I have so much written lately. Feels like I have to constantly walk around with a notebook and pen otherwise I miss some of what my soul regurgitates. I know vivid thought, but there is no other way to describe how quickly things come up, out... emotions overwhelm sometimes, and sometimes, it's just the muse that starts speaking. Whatever the case, its all near the surface. Feels good to get things out there.
I am a very optimistic person, seeing the silver lining on almost every dark cloud. Always had that ability. I am a natural goof, a klutz too! So I bring smiles and laughter where ever I go. It's just who I am. Been told I am too trusting, probably. Here's the inside scoop. I have this internal child that runs around in rose-colored glasses. It's my internal nature, there is no other way to describe the inner me. Hang with me for a bit and you will see; just very fun loving and playful inner me. She does get hurt (yup talking about myself in third person). But I can and do know how to step back and get back to where I need to be.
I have some incredible people to thank that are in my life for helping me get back to me. They keep me pointed in the right way. LOVE them tremendously. I have so much to give and I hope I am able to support them in the same ways.
Grateful heart I proceed. (I know its a short entry and all over the place, excuse the scatterbrained me, but lots to do, edits to submit!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment