Saturday, May 14, 2011

keeping it real

Oo.  I have incredible people in my life!  INCREDIBLE.  I love their honesty and who they all are.  Things have been a bit interesting the last couple of days.  Interesting good, but still interesting. 

Gonna be positive about it, even the not so pleasant parts, and gonna say that its an opportunity for growth.  In actuality, 85% of it was good!  The rest is just change.  I am getting set in my ways.  Change not coming as easily to me either.  LOL.  Like that writing process and me fighting the edits, but I did it.  I could wring Matt's neck too, because he says, "yea we are going back to most of the original... I didn't see the 'big picture' til now."  Thanks.  LOVE YOU TOO!  *breathing*  what else can I do?  I have to just trust in the process.

trust in the process... hummmm

Change.  I did cut that 'unproductive vine', Sir!  Moving on, I don't have place in my life for that.  Yes, Sir, you were correct.  Congrats calling it for what it is.  I do listen to my friends, I am also incredibly hopeful.  DW, and LJ, I at some point will figure it out, that's gentlemen for your patience.  Kimmie, Ryan, and Papi you were right too, with you f**k 'em statements!  Yikes.  Thanks Cookie for trying to keep the boat afloat for so long, it was a sinking ship.  Jenn and Allie, yup... See I just need to be V8 face palmed every so often.  Point is, I got nothin' but love for my friends and their ability to be honest with me.  YOU ALL ROCK!   

Still wonderfully blessed with who is IN my life, that they get me, that they want to see me succeed too.  YEA!  Its wonderful to know that I have that soft place to fall, to be me, to be held when I need to... but that they all still also share in my successes.  COME ON PEOPLE, we got this.  Shooting for the stars here.  And I am taking all of you with me!  Its growth, its moving forward, its on to wonderful dreams and possibilities.  Being positive that we can all accomplish our dreams.  I promise each one of you if you share those aspirations with me, and I will encourage you along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment