"I meant what i said and i said what i meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!"
Yea so I won't sell out, that was the moral of the story yesterday. I won't just throw my friends, practically family under the bus. Just not gonna happen. I am where I am and have that opportunity because of him in the first place. Oh irrate wasn't even the beginning of it last night. I am better now. Still frustrated... but, that's just the tail end of all the madness.
I was doing pretty well about rolling with the punches, and then I saw another message, from someone else on something else that was addressed yesterday? Really, can I just get a mulligan for yesterday? Can I just delete the day. OMG. I know I asked for a point of clairifcation yesterday too, on the actions that took place. WOW, way to make it look like I am the scape goat. Cool, cool, you need one, fine. Just know that I won't make that mistake again. You,, My Dear, are most certianly buring your bridge. Fuming, but I will get over it. No, no this isn't about some stupid pretend relationship, that never existed this is about a true friend that I woulda done anything for. I have spoken to many times, in the last four years, yea, four. INSANE. We were good friends, spoke, more often at first, at one time it was every weekend while I was at the laundrymat. LMAO. Made that Sunday morning routine much more bareable. But this is just insane. I did what was requested of me yesterday and today, I get shot in the foot over it. BOO! But fine you need a scape goat. Cool. Bahhhhh. Fine.
I am in the water-off-a ducks-back / kinda-roll-with-the-punches / bullet proof at the moment. Nope I am not offended, severely disappointed. I would NEVER have made him take the responsibly if the roles were reversed. Guess that's a huge difference. Sorry, Babe, your character is showing. I know its your LIFE but its, mine too. I am not even gonna sweat it anymore. Just gonna get the rant out here and be DONE with it.
Ahhhh blogging therapy at it's greatest. Maybe its the lack of sleep or the emotional exhaustion. Whatever the case. I am hardening out that part of me, got some thick skin developing. Eh, had to grow up sometime. See the world isn't really appropriate for rose-colored glasses. Cleaning up the bullshit left behind from both craptastic events and clearing out the negative. .... Making room for the positive again.
Still grateful for those who are in my life... started out with a Suess quote ending on one too.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Suess