Challenged to pull out poetry. So, I am digging through things today, writing, and pulling out pieces here and there. Still keeping up on the character stuff. Out of left field crap comes in. DANG. There are always haters out there, shrugs. Oh well.
On to the positive. Much much better that way.
Digging out the poetry and the depths of Mael, are very much the same mood. Kinda melancholy, a bit nostalgic. LOL. The mood, maybe its the weather a bit too. But I am inspired. Writing styles and all and its been a bit since I have posted any poems. So there will be a few posted after, or if you are reading this one listed above it, as the most recent entry posts last.
Enjoy, they are gonna be randomly listed. Some of them are dark... feedback on any of them is always welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment