Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Talented? Oh yea, we bring that with us all the time!

Looking around at my friends, seeing the graveness that exists... HOW INCREDIBLY... I say "EPICALLY" talented they are all the time, I hope they never tire of it. I am inspired daily by them! 

Una vez mas?  Maybe a bit louder.....

ALL of you INSPIRE me DAILY by your talent. Yup, I will go shout it out if I need to, ummm not sure that I should wear the stilettos on the roof though, seems that may be dangerous! 

Whether its listening to music, reading poems, looking at your photography, or your drawings... HOLY cow.  I got some talented friends.  But its also your interpersonal relationships that are inspiring.  How you listen, how you pay attention. 

You all have wonderful personalities.. this is the key.. all you know me well enough to know that sarcasm is well almost a primary language, that positivity rolls off me all the time, that I am a goof ball, *insert cheesy grin here*.  I love to make people laugh, eh I will even be the butt of the joke (epic klutz here) if it makes you smile! 

In the last few days, I have had the wonderful opportunity of introducing my friends to my other friends!  YES.  Lets do this, why not?  Then you all can share the silly-Mari stories.  Yea, they exist.  SMH.  NO what is even better is that for the most part, they all fit.  Duh?  Of course, I love that networking.  Hehe!  And I hope that you can continue to inspire each other, or at least that's part of the goal.

I got more writing to do later.  Matt wants more of Mael.  That maybe hard to find.  idk, we were talking about him "learning" things, ahhhh evolution of a character, blah.  But enough procrastination.  I got kiddos to run to pick up!   YES... and MUSIC to listen to on the way there, thanks Papi!!!!!!! (oh and JJ bought a copy today).

No comments:

Post a Comment