Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy-Go-Lucky-ME

Today has been a good day so far.  Lots still more to do!!!! Yea, yesterday was a bit off, and I apologize to my friends that I worried... I seriously needed down time and some space, to reset.  Come back to myself.  I was becoming jaded and angry, neither of which I AM.  So I took a time out, got things right.  PRAYED and MEDITATED.  I heard once that prayer is you talking to God but meditation is when God gets to respond.  Well things worked.  I found peace yesterday.  An internal peace.  Maybe it was just me letting go.  Whatever the case.  I am back to self.  YEA!  Even found lots of validation that I am on the right track.  Thanks peeps, for the back up. 

I really do have the best possible friends and support group ever!  Nope not partial, just honest. 

Right now, I am in a place of pure gratitude.  I have two sessions scheduled in about an hr.  I am excited to be healing.  YES!  That is my calling, and I am more than humble to be able to help people feel better. 

I had a fantastic last night, hanging out with friends talking to another just before.  Good stuff.  YES!  Then an incredible morning spent quality time with an incredible person.  YES!!!  And then hanging out for a few hours just Mom and me for her birthday.  SWEET!  The day is looking amazing and we are only half way through. 

Blessed to have a great family, even more so to have some WONDERFULLY terrific people in my life.

With a grateful heart I proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment