Friday, May 27, 2011

Stumble, stumble... CAUGHT!

Keeping the momentum moving the direction it should be.  This week has been incredible!  Writing like crazy, immersed in all of it.  Incredible opportunities keep showing up. 

Blog is working.... LOL. Actually had someone, a good friend, thanks Gov'nr, read my blog and ask if I would do spoken word!  And one of the top dogs financing the writing projects (scripts) *winks*, says that its my personality that helped sell it all!  AWESOME.   Wait, wait, check that, AMAZING.  He reiterated the same thing that about a dozen of my closest friends have said, keep on doing what you do, being who you are; it separates you from everyone else. 

So here I am honest as can be.  Things happened yesterday.  Well and the day before.  But mostly being honest and sincere, and me has done a few things.  Those stumbling blocks, well I was caught by my friends.  They don't let me fall anymore!  Dusted off and made sure that I was told I was on the RIGHT path.  People that I hadn't heard from in a while and people that I hear from all the time, both, validated my actions, and ultimately my my soul...

I am pretty satisfied with the progress of so much of my life right now.  Personally and professionally there is so much to be thankful for; I love those in it with all I am and hold them so close. 

Yup change happens and but change is the only thing that is predictable in life.  Staying positive, the negative is easy to find and always trying to bring down the joy in life... Holding on to hope and love and the most fantastic friends and relationships ever imaginable. Silently anticipating the what the future brings.  Knowing that there is some spectacular things yet to happen.  Trusting in the process of life. 

Yea, the blog is pretty generalized, there are more specific details, but I wanted go over the main points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment